So I started testing you app and noticed some things:
- I cannot find AT&T nor with name or Ticker. Is this a BUG?
- It’ll be great if you can include the dividend yield and payout period in the company info as well - will be much helpful for the users. It’s not much of an issue since I can check this on investing.com for example. but would be a much better user experience.
- Since I want to build a dividend portfolio, where should I then be able to see the dividend which I’ve received after the payout date? It would be great if you have a separate screen where you can see a summary of your dividends…something like on robinhood. Would be also great to be able to export this for tax applications. For example for the past year.
- On the first screen “My Portfolio”, I cannot remove the section “Basic concepts”, which is a bit annoying since these are basic stuff and once read it would be good to disappear.
- Some of the transactions I made are pending because the market is closed, but I have three companies on London market which are executed already and I see them in “My Portfolio”, but there is no change in the profitability/loss, nor I see the graph once I open the position. Is this a temporary bug or it’s just something that is still not developed?
- How do you determine what to show in the “Analyst recommendation” section? This info is based on what criteria?