Public beta: 250 users to start + 100 per week (starting on Dec. 12)

On Dec. 12 we will release our public version of our iOS and Android apps.

We will grant access to 250 users on Dec. 12 based on ranking and 100 new each week.

The first version of the app will be a virtual money platform in order to help us verify that everything is working smoothly.

PD: there is also a way of skipping the queue by inviting 5 friends from today up until Dec.12 so if you haven’t done it yet, do it!

Hello,

Around what date are will you launch the actual app? I mean the non-virtual currency one.
Plus, is the currency going to stay exclusively in Euros or will it also be available in US Dollars, since you said users would be able to trade with American exchanges such as the NYSE or NASDAQ?

If you actually launch and offer US shares you’ll beat Freetrade to it! Amazing! Good work amigos. It’s looking good.

Thanks for your questions, Miguel.

• The more that our users help us improve our app by testing it, the faster we will launch our real money platform.

We just want to make sure that everything works perfectly. We will not betray our customer’s security by trying to run too fast.

• Yes. We will release our forex features in the incoming weeks.

However, American stock exchanges are already up and running on our first MVP.

We plan to release updates every week. This was just a little glimpse of what we are building. Stay tuned.

We’ve already released American and European stocks.

“Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

More features coming soon :grin:

Thank you Javier,
That sounds great! You’re doing a great job, I can’t wait to see it once it’s finished. Keep it up!!

Are the prices for the non Euro denominated stocks correct? I looked at a few and they seem out by a factor of 100 and quoted in Euros instead of their native quoted currency.

Eg. IHP in London. Should be 279pence or £2.79 yet is quoted in the app as Euro 279,00 … looked at Vodafone … same … others … same .

Is this intentional ? Am I missing something?

No. You are not missing anything. It’s a bug.

We are managing data from a wide variety of sources and it was just a mistake on how we process the UK market. We will fix it in the incoming days.

Regarding currencies, our MVP was released just with euros. We have been working on forex for the last weeks and will release the feature soon.

We truly appreciate your feedback @JohnnyH. If you believe that anything else could be improved, please let us know.

Minor spelling mistake spotted.

In the company news section - ‘recernt news’ instead of ‘recent news’

100 Users per week? That means I will get access in 43 weeks… Until then freetrade and bux will probably released…

Hello @mietehn,

Don’t worry, this number will be increased progressively.

Unless anything extraordinary happens, by the end of the first quarter of 2019 all of our users will be granted access.

Hope you find this information well.

Thanks again @JohnnyH, more than 150 bugs have already being notified by our community.

Launching a product is a complex process but simple mistakes such as that one are unacceptable. I would like to apologize in the name of my team for it.

Your GBX / EUR mixup persists.

VOD , for example, is 152.9 GBX or 1.529 GBP or approx 1.70 EUR and not the 152,90 EUR quoted in the app.

British stock markets are notorious for intearchanging between GBX/GBP

Enjoy the challenge!

Good work though. Liking it.

Thanks @JohnnyH,

Due to your feedback, we have decided to publish weekly summaries for each release on the iOS and Android posts.

We hope that you will get a clearer picture of what each release comes with.

Hi,

any news? There was no progression on the waiting list the last weeks… :roll_eyes:

Hello,

In Spain there is no movent in the list, is there stopped?

@mietehn and @mahirwells,

We have been working on solving some bugs, both on our iOS and Android apps - which have been sent to the Play Store and Apple store today-.

Tomorrow we will grant access to those who should have been given access in the last weeks.

Sorry for the inconvenience. :pray::pray::pray:

I give up :man_shrugging:t3:

20characters

Hi @mietehn

I’m Miguel, PM at ninety nine. Just to give you some insight, some users are not updating their position value in the application, but you are climbing up the waiting list, don’t worry about that.

We are going to fix the problem in the following days.

Nice to see that things continue in movement, thanks!